Gluten-Free Italy: Travels through Tuscany & Rome
October 14-20, 2014
SAVE $100 per person -- deposit before February 28th, 2014!
$3125 per person, double occupancy (single supplement $680) ; $3025 per person prior to February 28!
This price includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in 3- and 4-star hotels in city centers
- Wine reception upon arrival
- 13 meals: 6 gluten-free breakfasts, 3 GF lunches, 4 GF dinners
- A detailed listing of local GF restaurants, plus a fail-safe option at each hotel and assistance with dinner reservations, on request
- Transfers via deluxe motor coach with a/c
- Services of two expert escorts during the entire trip -- Gina DiPrima and local, English-speaking Italian host
- 4 guided tours with licensed, local experts, as described in the full itinerary
- Admission to all museums and monuments indicated in the full itinerary, including headsets as needed
- All in/out porter fees at all hotels
- All guide and driver gratuities
- All accommodation taxes
The tour price does not include:
- Airfare to and from Italy
- Airport shuttle service (contact us for special price quote)
- Any meal or entrance fee not specifically indicated in "Price Includes," above
- Box lunches (These are always available for purchase to guests who request them. Price is A.Q.)
- Any discretionary gratuities for excellent service, beyond what's included in the trip cost
Kindly note: Every precaution has been taken to assure all meals are safe and gluten-free. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control, and thus the risk of gluten or cross-contamination may exist, as it always does, when dining out. Guests accept and assume this risk as part of their tour participation.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect yourself and your travel investment.
- 20% deposit is due upon booking to confirm your space on the tour. This amount is not-refundable.
Travel insurance is advised.
- Remaining balance is due 90 days prior to start of tour
- Payments by check save 3.5% credit card transaction fee per person
If you must cancel your reservation, your cancellation fee will be determined according to the following formula:
Number of days Cancellation
prior to trip start fee per person
91+ days 20% deposit retained
71-90 days 30% of trip price
61-70 days 50% of trip price
0-60 days No refund
Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including those of weather, personal emergencies, illness, missed flight connections, or force majeure (terrorism, natural disaster, civil unrest or other). There is no refund for arriving late or leaving a trip early. The single supplement is considered part of the trip price and are subject to cancellation fees. In the event we must cancel a tour due to lack of participation, all payments received to date will be refunded, which constitutes full settlement.
We are not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips, such as airline tickets or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellations or illness.
***Please do not make any travel arrangements in connection with this tour until your participation and the departure of the trip are confirmed.